Learn More about Eating Disorders and Related Topics
Project Maria asumes no liability and accepts no responsibility for acts, omissions, decisions, or services attributed to the resources listed here.
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals: for eating disorder treatment professionals.
- National Center of Excellence for Eating Disorders: advance education and training of healthcare providers and to promote public awareness of eating disorders and eating disorder treatment.
- Academy for Eating Disorders: helps physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, nutritionists, academic researchers, students and experts.
- Eating Disorder Coalition: advocacy, education, and raising visibility of eating disorders as a policy issue.
- National Alliance for Eating Disorders: dedicated to the outreach, education, early intervention, support, and advocacy for all eating disorders.
- National Eating Disorders Association: for individuals, family & friends, professionals, school professionals, community members.
- National Eating Disorders Association: for school educators and staff.
- National Eating Disorders Association: for coaches and athletic trainers.
- Harvard School of Public Health: for health professionals.
- Eating Recovery Center: for families, caregivers, professionals, school professionals, community members.
- Renfrew Center: for individuals, family and friends, professionals, schools.
- Training Institute for Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders: home for core treatment in Family Based Treatment (Maudsley Method).
- FindingBalance: Christ-centered curriculum for food and body image issues.
- Christy Harrison, MPH, RD, CES: for community members, health professionals, dieticians.